We would like to install a cookie on your computer. It stores information about your browsing activity on our site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc.). We will be able to read this information when you visit our website again. The aim of the cookie is not to spy on our website visitors, but to enable you to browse and help us improve the service we offer. The cookie does not reveal your identity. Some cookies are essential to the smooth running of Chargemap.com. For cookies that are not essential to the smooth running of the website, your consent will be requested. The period of time this information is stored on your computer varies according to the type of cookie installed. Your consent will once more be requested when the maximum time limit is reached or when your cache is deleted from your browser before the end of the validation period.
You can refuse the storage of non-essential cookies by changing your browser settings as follows, but this will prevent you from benefiting from all the website features:
For Mozilla Firefox
• Select the “Tools” menu and then “Options”
• Click on the “Privacy” icon
• Find the “Cookie” menu and select the options you want.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
• Click on the “Privacy” tab
• Select the level required using the cursor.
• Select the “Settings” menu, then click on “Advanced” followed by “Privacy & Security”
• Then click on “Site settings”, and finally “Cookies and site data”.
• In the top right corner, click on Plus, then “Settings”
• Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Cookies and other site data”.
• Select one of the options proposed.
Click on “Safari” in the toolbar at the top of the screen, then “Preferences”, and then “Privacy”.